Achieve Inbox Zero with Evernote
Reclaim control of your inbox and create the space to focus on what matters to you.
Your Gmail is a mess. You're ready to fix that.
Get the help you need to get your inbox to zero and then keep it there!
In this 2-part training series, you’ll learn:
- The secrets of those with inbox zero
- Strategies for keeping irrelevant emails and junk out of sight
- Simple habits to manage ongoing email overload
- Tips on how Evernote supports an inbox zero habit – for life!
Part 1 presents the foundational basics and strategic underpinnings to create and maintain inbox zero.
In part 2 of the training, we roll up our sleeves and get it done.
You’ll walk away with inbox zero!
"Mission accomplished! I have inbox zero!! I'm a little emotional!!!"
Achieve Inbox Zero with Evernote is an online course that:
1) gets you to inbox zero during the course and
2) teaches you the skills to maintain inbox zero forever
“This training is awesome Stacey, Thanks. You have changed my life. My inbox is empty and I’m drinking red wine on a train on the west coast mainline in the UK. If not for your help I wouldn’t be!”
- 60 minutes of video training introducing the philosophy and strategies behind creating inbox zero
- Specific tips to control email overwhelm and put you back in control of your inbox
- 90 minutes of easy to follow, detailed video training on how exactly to get – and maintain – inbox zero
- Worksheet that includes:
- step-by-step instructions to get you to inbox zero
- step-by-step instructions (with screenshots!) to optimizing your gmail account settings
- Live demos of all the Gmail integration options with Evernote
- Watch and learn: Stacey shows you how to processes your inbox using key commands to maintain inbox zero
"Whoa...I'm at inbox zero! I feel 20 years younger!"
"Thanks for an excellent presentation. So clear and simple – I just never thought about some of the strategies you provided."
Frequently Asked Questions
"Watching this blew my mind. I now know how to process the emails to inbox zero. This training is very good! Thanks Stacey!"
Stacey Harmon is a productivity coach on a mission to empower you to be effective and organized in a digital world.
She is an Evernote Certified Consultant, Evernote Regional Leader and GTD® practitioner with a flair for systems, organizing, and teaching.
Her company, Harmon Enterprises, offers Evernote training products, workflow designs, and coaching for busy and overwhelmed people looking to optimize their productivity and improve their lives.
Thanks to Evernote, Stacey is location-independent and takes her office with her wherever she goes — Amsterdam, Lake Tahoe, Bali, to name a few fun places. When she’s not indulging her sense of wanderlust, you can find her in Austin, TX enjoying the growing Austin dining and whiskey scene, attempting CrossFit, walking the local trails with her favorite borrowed dog LuLu, and constantly exploring all that “keeps Austin weird”.
"This training is taught in a way that made sense for me to apply. It certainly makes things easy, and time-efficient. I CAN get "inbox zero" daily! Thank you, thank you!"
Enrollment is open - join now!
"Thanks Stacey for a very informative and organized training 👏"