Starting Fresh with Evernote
Create a clean, fresh Evernote workspace, so you can login and breath!
Is your Evernote account a little bit out of control? Or maybe every time you open your Evernote account you feel overwhelmed?
If you feel like your Evernote is a "hot-mess" and you’re ready to start fresh, then this 2-part training series is for you. You'll learn specific tips and tricks to help you tame your Evernote chaos so you can get organized with Evernote – the right way.
In this training, you’ll learn:
- How to take your Evernote account from disarray and turn it into a clean, clutter-free space.
- How to retain all the stuff you’ve already captured without it making a mess of your Evernote (hint: don't delete it and don't create a second account!)
- The "do's and don'ts" for successfully refreshing your account and making it a place you like to be.
- A clear 6-step plan to tidying up your account, no matter what your current organization structure is – or isn’t.
- What Evernote skills you need to keep your account organized forever (yes, I mean forever!)
Best of all, you’ll walk away feeling good when you open Evernote. And you’ll be set to be organized, once and for all.
Stacey Harmon is a productivity coach on a mission to empower you to be effective and organized in a digital world.
She is an Evernote Certified Consultant and GTD® practitioner with a flair for systems, organizing, and teaching.
These talents are expressed through her company, Harmon Enterprises, which offers Evernote training products, workflow designs, and coaching for those looking to optimize their productivity and improve their lives.
Evernote enables Stacey to be location independent and have her office with her wherever she goes. So, she often travels across the globe and works while living a “slow-travel” lifestyle. When she’s not indulging her sense of wanderlust, you can find her in Austin, TX.